Sunday, February 2, 2014

.things that happened recently.

• Good classes. Thankyou students for being FANTASTIC!

• There is now a whole separate blog page which will soon replace the "Design" section of my website. It's easier to update, and easier to link to.  Zoom!

• Radium Girls Challenge! And if I win, the next challenge will be Night Vale. If I don't win, I'll be doing a Night Vale themed piece anyway.

• Did I mention Night Vale perfumes? I should have - Glow Cloud is already mixed, Carlos is next. Except they're not for sale.  You'd have to talk to the creators of Night Vale about them.

• Super awesome review - thankyou customer! You're getting a super special extra gift next time you order and you don't even know it yet!

• New Scent SNOW will soon be available for general purchase - very very very limited quantity here. This is the first scent from Perfume club - it smells like Snow! Cool and clean and a little sweet and pepperminty. And hint hint - next months scent is Moss.

• My schedule for February filled up fast - classes and shows and rehearsals and not even Raqs Bohéme to schedule around.

• And I sprained my wrist. I fell down in a parking lot. On ice I couldn't see.
Thanks Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment