Sunday, March 9, 2014

.things of recently.

• I did two shows in St. Louis (both nights of Naughti Gras VII). And I hurt myself. Because dancing in a cold environment is not good for not warmed up muscles. And not stretching after dancing in a cold environment is not good for really not good for my muscles. And hanging about for hours shivering after all of that isreally not good for my 32 year old body. Also there were those two four hour drives which only made everything horribly worse.

• But despite all that we found the most wonderful restaurant in the world, Athlete Eats, where everything is gluten free and Delicious!
Check out these waffles:


• Then I lost my sketchbook.

• Then I got really really sick and wondered why I wasn't dying.

• Then I switched back to a real day planner because as much as it's convenient to be able to just magic-tech events into my husbands phone, it's absolutely no good for me planning my life.

• I found out through my new favoritest podcast, Oh No Ross and Carrie, that if you let Mormon's talk to you about Joseph Smith and Jesus they'll paint your house for you. So that's useful and exciting! I can't even get my carpenter to finish fixing my front porch and I paid him with a giant mural.

• And somewhere amidst all of that I managed to book some gigs and get etsy orders out and found my sketchbook. And go to my day job. And I bought a waffle maker and defeated Tuesday with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment