Sunday, May 25, 2014

.things of recently.

Oh jeez...I feel like I'm coming out from under a giant rock of hide-y-ness.
Or escaping a pool of quicksand.
Which, if you Google quicksand, will turn up a bazillion images of ladies with giant boobs. Come on interwebz. Why are you obsessed with killing the ladies with big boobs?
You are all a bunch of weirdos.


Lots of things have happened, and not happened.

Warrior weekend - working on a post about the class I taught; and also there was dancing. This was my first partner piece in a really really long time and it was so nice to Do That Thing. I'm still not ready for another troupe, but more partner work with more other dancers may be in the near future.


I dove headfirst into fixing my dancing from the bottom up. Things have been bothering me for a bit now and so I've started taking classes from both AmyJo and Melody, and in a few weeks I'll be taking some Irish Ceili classes for fun and exercise. Both AmyJo's and Melody's classes are FANTASTIC. I cannot recommend them highly enough as thoughtful competent amazing teachers who will fix your shit!

Adventures in Adventures. I chopped off all of my hair again, and I found a fancy new phone case inside my old beat up phone case through phone case archeology.

It's all fancy and lenticular-tastic.
Also, SPACE TIGER!

And my cat attempted to assassinate my computer. Still waiting to see if she will make a full recovery. The computer I mean. The cat is fine and continues to rule the house with the iron paw of Catism.
Cats are jerks, in case you hadn't caught onto that yet.
Also, I don't have cancer!
Which was a possibility. 

Next Week: I'm on a Boat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment