Saturday, September 19, 2015

.notebook ramble.

My friends will be the first to tell you that I have a notebook problem. In particular, a pocket notebook problem. So when the new Colors Fieldnotes was announced on Tuesday, I was beside myself with impatience - and since subscribers are supposed to get their mailed out first (and from that receive their first) - it was a daily race home to check my mailbox for these delightful new treasures.
Because they're so green!

I think because I don't have any, I get really excited about the green and red Field Notes editions. Didn't have any, I should say - because Shenandoah, and also I just traded an old Blackwing 602 pencil and a pack on Night Sky for a Sorta Jade single and a pack of Red Blooded.

And also, these are beautiful. And they came the same day as the Secret Garden notebooks I ordered - quite a nice Friday mail day all in all.
I'm not quite ready to start writing in the Sweet Birch - I'm only halfway through the restyled Kraft I popped open Monday, but very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment