Wednesday, October 12, 2011

.updates.and.rambling.

The workshop this past weekend was an excellent experience - I had a blast with the ladies of Project Vagabond, met so many nice dancers...it was lovely. My class went really well, though I may have a tad too much material for a 2 hour long workshop - three hours might be better to cover everything that I wanted to cover. I missed a few talking points, and we never got around to push-ups, sit-ups, or the second combo.
But there is always next time.

And you ladies, who were in my class on Saturday - you owe me push-ups.

Because I've gotten requests for it, below is a list of songs that I like to use during practice, particularly drills and combo practice:
  • Sordid - Amon Tobin
  • Always - Amon Tobin
  • At the End of the Day - Amon Tobin
  • Ark - Fridge
  • Spondee - Matmos
  • Burn it Down (Interpartysystem Remix) - AWOLNATION
  • The Clock - Thom Yorke
  • Sema - Acid Queen
  • Fir Bolg - Kila
  • Wax On - Kodo
  • Battle - Beats Antique
  • Let the Wind Erase Me - Assemblage 23

This week I have to find music for the next Bellydance United show, and prep for Club Bellydance at the Uptown. And I'm dancing at the Renaissance Festival on Saturday. And I started jogging.
And then there's art to finish...and FaerieCon costumes to construct.
I also got a new crop of Springbok Hair Sticks finished, and will hopefully be able to post them up to etsy some time later today...

No comments:

Post a Comment