Monday, November 7, 2011

FAERIECON!

For the second year running, I joined up with a bunch of friends on the East Coast for FaerieCon 2011 in Hunt Valley Maryland - an annual Convention of Awesomness that is not to be missed if you can help it. You don't need to believe in faeries to go; you do need to be willing to let go of convention for a few days and have fun.
Otherwise what's the point?

Oh! And a costume. Or two....or more. Trust me. And bring your own ears. And glitter. And.....
....no. That should be good.

On to pictures!

Getting ready to leave - better remember where you parked your car at the airport.
Apparently people have a problem with this.

Plane to Baltimore!

Emily accepting Faery Alter Offerings at the Good Faeries Ball...

My Blue Faery costume - photo by the Gorgeous Ken Morrill of Yenra

Hanging out with trolls at the Bad Faeries Ball
I don't know who took this one - I cite the case of the Monkeys - after all, it was my camera.
 
Oh wait...did Emily and I accept more Faerie Offerings?
photo by Cayti Kyle Abbott

For more on why I'm really not allowed to eat food, particularly apples, in public, go read my old blog post: When food is an inappropriate activity in public...
And if you want to see more pictures, go check out the FaerieCon website, or the FaerieCon facebook page.
Or go yourself next time, because SRSLY!

Meanwhile, while I was adventuring, I probably missed the only earthquake that will probably ever be felt in Missouri. How disappointing! But not really...

No comments:

Post a Comment