Monday, November 14, 2011

.semi.expansion.

Was I going to expand on this weekend?
Maybe.

It was amazingly fun. I met some truly wonderful ladies, and reconnected with people I really wish I could see more often. I wish I could have seen more the show show Saturday night - there were a few performances I missed that I really really wanted to see. But this happens, and hopefully YouTube can catch me up on some of what I missed.
I also discovered, despite the frequency of my trips to St. Louis, that I hate driving in St. Louis - I'm fairly certain the highway system was designed by a roller coaster engineer. The city looks normal on a map - but driving around is just....wow. So much so that, rather than stopping to finally see the Arch on our way out on Sunday morning, I vetoed the plan; it was much easier to get on the highway and get out of the city. So, I still have not seen the Arch, or stopped at it. It's hard to miss if you're just driving around, but still...

On the way home Mitti and I found many treasures at one of the antique malls we stopped at - hopefully I can integrate some of them into jewelry projects soon.

I also finished my Baby Jelly painting. Yet to be titled, and only a blurry photo at the moment...
It might go on the "Not to be Sold" list - though I have nowhere to hang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment