Wednesday, January 9, 2013

.happenings.

I desperatly need to update the calender on my website, but in the meantime:

• This Saturday (January 12th) I'm dancing in Villans & Vixens at the Manhattan Arts Center in Manhattan Kansas. The headliner is the one and only Princess Farhana - if you're in the area you should totally check it out.

• Friday January 18th is Raqs Bohéme and I'm really excited about the lineup.

• Friday February 1st is an exciting Salon evening at Bella Studio hosted by Miss Amy Jo.

• Friday February 15th - Raqs Bohéme.

• Saturday February 16th - Mudd Slide hosted by Siham Ali.

• Friday February 22nd is a benefit how for a local school - more info there when I have it.

• Friday thru Sunday, March 8th-10th, St. Louis - Angels and Absinthe hosted by Ami Amoré. This is seriously going to be an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment