Friday, March 1, 2013

.spirit of the muse.

I have an opening tonight in St. Louis!
Truthfully it's Ami Amoré's opening that I have a piece in, but still...
If you're in the area - or can be, or just want to be - pop over to the Mad Art Gallery. The opening reception is from 7 to 9pm and knowing Ami as I do, it will be spectacular - art and dancing and live music.

In conjunction with the show is Angels and Absinthe next weekend - a full day of wonderful workshops with a really spectacular show in the evening - Ami, Tempest, Celeste and more.

I'm personally going to miss the opening tonight (I have to work tomorrow) and the classes but I will be at the show next Saturday night - dancing and vending, a perfect opportunity to come and smell my smells if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment