Thursday, August 1, 2013

got geek?

Tomorrow evening is another Kansas City Geek Show!
Unlike my recent fundraiser (bellydance+science= awesome) this one is a for-profit-variety show. I'll be performing two pieces - my Tardis Piece (now with new awesome body paint), and a new piece - Slave Leia, complete with chain.

Yep. Slave Leia.

And I'd say you have to come to the show because this is a One Time Performance - except I'm doing the same piece on Saturday night in St. Louis.
(St. Louis!!! I'm coming to see you!)

And after Saturday...we'll see.

In any case...
Friday Night!
Just Off Broadway Theater
3051 Central St, Kansas City, Missouri 64108
Doors open at 8, show begins at 9 - 10$
with performances by Annie Cherry, Goldie Goldstein, Eartha Delights, Sweet Louise, Cher D. Blame, Yvette D. Sin, Violet Vendetta, Ivanna Rockafella...

Saturday Night!Urban Cabaret - 80's Geek Sheik Edition
The Way Out Club
2525 S. Jefferson, Saint Louis, Missouri, 63104
7$, Doors at 8, show at 9p, 21 and up
WITH CELESTE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment