Saturday, August 10, 2013

.things that happened this week.

• Princess Leia dancing!
 (and some TARDIS dancing, and Kat & McCoy)

...and then dancing tried to kill me. By which I mean I bruised myself spectacularly doing that dance, and skinned most of the skin off the tops of both my feet. I'm pretty sure you can watch it happen in the video.


• Lots of sleep. ZOMG the sleeping. Then I finally figured out why I've been so much more extra tired recently. And this is why we can't have nice things.

• Then I cut the shit out of my finger. Trying to sharpen a pencil with an exact-o. Translation: I did a dip-shit thing. There was lots of blood. I am now covered in band-aids. And bruises. Because this is what I do best.

• Then I was going to go see my friend Tyson's art show, but instead I took a gig in Warrensburg, but then that didn't work out either...
Instead there was introducing a friend to Who and ALL THE FEELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment