Sunday, September 22, 2013

.things that happened this week.

Basically I don't even know what's going on anymore. There was dancing, lots of dancing - classes I took, lessons I taught, and practice practice practice. By Friday I was so tired I could barely see straight (an awful combination of too much activity, too much stress, and not enough sleep) but then there was Raqs Bohéme...

And then I was supposed to go wig shopping with Rebecca on Saturday, but we were both really tired. But I did locate a pool and buy a swimsuit and dance knee pads.

And all of this (plus everything else) is why my etsy shop has been shut down for the last three weeks. I will hopefully get around to opening it back up this coming week now that things are calmer (in theory) - but first I need to inventory everything and reorder things like bottles. And mailing envelopes.
And if I don't get to play video games today I'm going to be a very sad panda.
Can I have a day off? Please?

1 comment:

  1. GIRL. Schedule yourself a day off. PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR and STICK TO IT. Srsly.

    ReplyDelete