Monday, January 26, 2015

.and monday.

I had intended to write a review of "An Iliad", which the Mister and I saw at the Spencer last night - because it was wonderful and someone there had told us it had gotten and awful review (which I cannot find) and some part of my heart wanted to remedy that by putting my own voice and experience out there...

Also, this hottie is basically the entire cast.
But instead I spent the day weighing the pros and cons of hiding hundreds of crickets in someones desk, versus a live tarantula. The jury is still out. I'm not 100% sure how much I want to get written up for....bringing a pet to work? (or is that harassment?)....or how much I want to torture a poor arachnid. Though the price is right - I think I can buy one for around twenty green things. And I do have a terrarium that people keep telling me needs a critter, on the off chance that the poor beast doesn't get smashed.

But "An Iliad" was wonderful, and I highly recommend you go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment