Wednesday, April 25, 2012

...and then it was Wednesday.

Last week, immediately after getting back from Waking Persephone (which I still have not fully processed yet), I spent two joyful days fretting about my taxes getting done on time.
And then three more days fretfully preparing for both Raqs Bohéme on Friday night, and Warrior Weekend all day Saturday (at which I was both teaching and performing). Somehow I got through both, and managed to completely forget to take any pictures (though I did record a video of me putting on my stage makeup Saturday, which I'm in the process of editing).
Mugur Photography took this picture though:


Really good example of lighting washing out makeup right there.

And I thought I was going to have Sunday off, to relax and recharge and play video games, but Friday I'd gotten word that the new gallery wanted me to hang work today, Wednesday, so I've spent the last 3 days working furiously on that.
In theory I should now have a few calm days - to reflect, relax, and maybe start working on one of those new costume ideas I had. But given recent trends, something's bound to rise up and smoosh that thought as well.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment