Monday, April 16, 2012

.home.again.

I want to do a proper "what happened" post, but it's going to require pictures, and I didn't really take many. At all. Fortunately Carrie Meyer was there, working her butt off documenting everything; so hopefully with her permission I'll reference a few of her snaps later (and then you can thank her by buying copies from her website!) with better narration and stories and squirrels.
But I did take a few photos, and I might as well share them...

It was really really dark when my plane took off. really dark.
sssssooooooooooooooooo DARK. You don't know.
It was dark.
 
 The beautiful view flying out of Chicago.

 Me harassing Nathaniel Johnstone.

 The creepy creepy "Dive Bar" we walked past while foraging in the city for noms. Creepy. Beyond creepy.
DO YOU SEE HOW CREEPY!
I should have gone in. I wanted to, in that masochistic seriously curious kind of way.
I also sort of wanted to run screaming.
Sort of.
Not really.
 
And mz. Ami Amore, spazzing with me and the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment