Saturday, April 7, 2012

.first.friday.april.

Two openings!
St. Louis and Kansas City!

"Solar" debuted at OfficePort as part of the Future Currents exhibit for Middle of the Map Fest...



And "Tea and Tears" debuted at the Mad Art Gallery in St. Louis. Krystal Chittendon was kind enough to send me a photo...

I wish I could have made the St. Louis show - the theme was much more to my interest, plus all my bellydance-St.Louis ladies were there performing.
But, staying in KC the mister and I were able to drop by Windhorse, where Reach Beyond Death is still showing - and it's amazing. My favorite was "Narcosis" by Jeff Srsic, and Mike Didia's piece took a very close second in my heart.

By the by, Windhorse is the place to go to in Kansas City for tattoos. Mark Galloway is just phenomenal  - the guy responsible for my birds, and who will some day do my octopus.
When I sell a few more paintings and can afford my octopus.

No comments:

Post a Comment