Wednesday, October 10, 2012

.all the dancing.

My busy season is winding down, which means if you were wanting to come and see me dance live and in person, your insane month of opportunities is almost up! Unfortunately I missed Smoker this past Sunday - so your last chance for a Smoker show is this coming Sunday, which also happens to be the last day of Faire! Which means Smoker will probably be packed/sold out so you might want to buy your Smoker passes at the Front Gate early in the morning, and get to Smoker early to get a good seat.


If you can't make it to Faire - or just want something a little not-Faire-like, this coming Saturday night I'm dancing at Violet Vendetta's After Darque Burlesque and Variety Show, at Jazzhaus in Lawrence, Kansas starting at 10pm. 10$, and I'm sharing the stage with some of my favorite MidWest Performers including Jason Divad and Martin Plant!

Next week is Raqs Bohéme of course, and once again Ami Amoré is coming to perform. And that's it until the end of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment