Monday, November 26, 2012

.timing.placement.inspiration.

We had a really good holiday, and I almost got through my "Do not go out on Black Friday" rule - except for needing to work on a mural at a friends house, and needing to buy paint to work on the mural, and getting sucked into oblivion at the craft store. Fortunately it was late enough in the day that there were few people still out, and I managed to leave with my paint and some canvas without much hassle.
Except then my husband wanted to go out to see a movie, and I was starving so we needed to go to dinner first; and that's where our heads exploded when we saw a celebrity! Which is where the Mister finally getting a smart phone came in handy as we searched for pictures of the guy trying to figure out if it was really him, and by the end of dinner we decided it was.
 I tried to take a picture, and failed miserably...

After, we tried to go to the movies except everything was sold out (hello Black Friday) but we did pass a hat shop with the most awesome window display...

Stetsons and Bow Ties - this is Product Placement


 And I just want to take a moment to plug my friend Luna's IndieGoGo campaign - she's the most amazing  hula hoop and circus performer, and a total inspiration to me in not only her amazing talent but in her dedication to her craft. She's been accepted to an awesome Cirucus Arts school and needs a little help with funding. Got to the site, watch the video, and even if you can just pass along the word it would be a huge help to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment