Saturday, July 13, 2013

.things that happened this week.

• I watched "The Walking Dead." All of it. All three seasons. Actually that concluded on Sunday, after having seen World War Z twice. I am now paranoid around small yappy dogs. Basically that entire week of the Fourth was terrifying.

• I attempted to rescue some chickens.

• I realized I lost the formula for the perfume scent Pond. That's right - no more Pond. (Actually, this is the last bottle available.) If you have Pond, consider yourself lucky because there is no more to be had! I've worked up a reformulation - but it is a darker more mature scent, and I'm calling it Amelia.

• At some point I decided sleep was optional. Or that sleeping when I had time to sleep was optional. This was a horrible decision.

• St Louis!!!

• I realized sleep was not optional.

Perfume Review! You call Shenanigans? I call you a bad researcher!

• I dyed a hotel room blue (along with my hair).


No comments:

Post a Comment