Saturday, July 27, 2013

.things that happened this week.

• I made a plan, and I'm going to need a dumpster. And some nails. And some pallets.

• I cracked an egg with a double yolk in it which is supposed to be good luck. I call bull doodey.

• I burned the begeezus out of both of my hands (baking the thing with the double yolk in it no less). I thought I was going to be useless for weeks, but I somehow magic-healed myself so I'm only a little bit maimed (or is it a magic egg?).

• Dance classes! (I taught them - they're back to being at my house! More double egg bull hockey?)

• Our refrigerator died (EGG!).

• It was my last chance to hang out with Kevin, my college friend who's decided that New York is the better answer. Wish him luck! (Or hire him, if you're in the area).

• The beastie had angry carrier time. Then angry vet time. Then more angry carrier time. Now we're both exhausted.

• Oh yes....more circus dancing.


Really it's too bad it wasn't an egg in an egg - because that's actually spectacular...

No comments:

Post a Comment