Monday, January 9, 2012

.sketchbook.challenge + shenanigans.

This weekend, aside from painting and having dinner with friends and playing way more Skyrim than I'm supposed to be playing, I broke my computer.
Broke it.
Dropped it on its computer head, and now the screen is all wonkety. I'd take a picture, but my digital camera ran out of batteries, and I haven't gone to the shop to get more because I also lost my debit card and I really hate writing checks.

I'm doing well, yes?

I have weekend sketches though, and if the computer is an easy fix I'll be posting today's tonight. If not....tomorrow. Oh no I won't. There's still that battery issue. Drat...

Day 4

Day 5
 Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. YAY sketches!!! Beauuutiful!

    BOO HISS COMPUTER PROBLEMS!

    Sorry for the manic response. Most importantly: good luck on getting batteries, finding your debit card and fixing your computer.

    ReplyDelete