Wednesday, January 11, 2012

.sketchbook.challenge.day.7.plus!

Today is technically the last day of my Sketchbook Challenge - seven straight days of drawing in my sketchbook daily and posting the results here; but I'd like to keep it going. See how many days straight, without interruption, that I can go - drawing daily. Something I should be doing anyhow. I might not post everyday, but I will be posting.

I've also set up a Society6 account. That's right, all of my lovely illustrations will be available, beautifully printed by print professionals and mailed by humans more meticulous than I, for your very own home. I'm working on getting a few of them ready and formatted for non-print application as well - shirts and stickers and the like. Soon!

Also do not forget - This Sunday - ART BATTLE!
At the RecordBar. 8pm

And of course I'm dancing at Carrie's Gothic Prom Birthday this Saturday evening in St. Louis. You should come out - buy her a drink. It's her birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the challenge has been such fun that you want to keep doing it. It's been awesome to observe your work!

    ReplyDelete