Monday, June 25, 2012

.adventures.

Raqs Bohéme this past Friday was really a lovely show. Not that I normally get to sit back and watch the show, and having "grown up" with the dancers it's not like I haven't seen them before, but it was a lovely change to be able to sit back and be a part of the audience and enjoy the variety and insane talent of these wonderful beautiful women.
And I'm extremely excited and on the edge of my seat for next months spectacular lineup - not least because my good friend Ami Amoré od St. Louis is coming in.
This is my excited face.

Saturday I got up SO early and prettied myself up and met with Phil Koenig to work on new promotional photos. Hopefully those will be ready by Wednesday, so....!!!
Of course I took my Tardis along for the ride...

This week I'm in Alabama...or I will be in a few hours after this plane I'm about to get on lands. Nothing fun or fancy - just day job stuff.
And we're boarding...

No comments:

Post a Comment