Friday, July 13, 2012

.whovians.unite.

If you love Doctor Who, and you're in St. Louis (or can be the evening of August 6th - you're in for a treat!

Get to the The Way Out Club, get there early - 9pm the doors just opened early.
Exotic Rythm's Urban Cabaret is hosting a very Geeky night of excellent awesomness, and I'll be there, representing the Who crowd. The music has been choosen, and the costuming is in progress.
Have suggestions? I'm making a list...
And! Depending on how things go over the next week - I'll be test driving it at Raqs Bohéme this coming Friday the 20th!


(I'd expound on the RAW performance and show last night but it's not sorted in my head yet, and I don't have pictures...yet. Suffice it to say I did do that sword dance, and did not drop my sword.)

No comments:

Post a Comment